Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some Christmastime fun!

We took Reed to Santa for the first time this year. I thought he would like him, or at least didn't expect him to be terrified of him. We finally got this picture with him, unfortunately I was not prepared to be in the picture, but thats OK. Maybe next year...

Later in the week we went to Dorothy B. Oven with some good friends. I got some good pictures of Reed and his buddy Gabe, which I will post later.

As usual, Reed has been helping Daddy work outside. The picture below was taken last weekend when Ryan put the lights on our house (and it was really really cold). The bottom picture was taken yesterday, when Ryan finished raking the leaves, and it was HOT! Crazy Florida needs to realize Christmas time is supposed to be cold.

For now, we are enjoying some time together, and getting ready for Christmas!! I am looking forward to the time with the family.

No comments: