Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you all are having a WONDERFUL Christmas! We have had a lot of fun so far today...
Our festivities began last night when Ryan started blowing up Reed's ball pit:while I was playing with our new laptop from my mom (this picture was taken with the webcam, and the frame added from the same program. It was fun to play with!)

This morning Reed came out to see his ball pit all blown up with all his balls in it! He was in heaven. After we had our little family Christmas the family came over! It was so much fun opening presents and watching Reed's reaction to everything! I never realized how much fun having kids would make everything. It is so neat to see everything through your child's eyes! Though our day is not over yet, I thought I would put some pictures of the day so far:'




Ill be sure to add some more pictures soon! The laptop make it so easy!!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: