Thursday, December 11, 2008

Name Game

We are having the hardest time coming up with a name for this baby. Reed went along with the R.E.D. tradition, and I think it would be fun for this baby to do so as well - but an "R" name is hard! I also, of course want this name to sound good with Reed...
Here are a few names we are considering...let me know what you think..PLEASE!!

Ryder Emmett Dender (Ryder Dender)
Riley Edward Dender (Riley Dender)
Daniel James Dender (Daniel Dender)
Davis ? Dender (Davis Dender)
Or maybe
Emmett Dender

Late update:
How about Reece Dender? :)

I would LOVE you opinions please!!

5 comments:

Jamie & Josh said...

I am all about the Ryder Emmett Dender. :)

Anonymous said...

I like Reece the best... you know my thoughts about Ryder Dender... lol! I love you! -Aunt Chel

Jamie & Josh said...

If you guys are not going to go with another RED, then I love Daniel. :) Just thought I should add that thought. (Josh likes Daniel the best too.)

Unknown said...

i like ryder emmett! i saw you post a comment on some blog ;-) what about rowan? that's on our list! xoxo

Brooke said...

Ryder is sooooo cute. That is my vote. Davis comes in second.