Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nothing makes my heart happier...

Than seeing my family smile!!!
Life has been pretty busy with 3 littles ones home all summer! They have had a good time lovin' on each other and I love seeing their relationships grow!! I love getting loved on by my kiddos, but watching them love on each other is WAY better!!!
Because life has been so busy I am going to just let some pictures warm your heart they way they do mine, and I will try to be better about updating on a more daily basis!!


Soo much love!!







Precious child!!



I love how she is looking at him in this one!

Can't forget about Daddy...the boys still LOVE mowing the yard!!



Bailey has developed quite the "cheese" face! As soon as she sees my camera or phone come out this is what she does!!

Kisses for Daddy!!!!



And boy does she love Daddy kisses!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christy Incinelli said...

SO CUTE!!!

HeatherM said...

I miss your faces!!!!

Mimi said...

Phenomenal pics! Nothing makes me happier than to know how your heart feels! The children are all soo precious, adorable, and super loving! You are very blessed and a wonderful mother!!!