Monday, March 30, 2009

Visitor

This weekend Heather, one my best friends and sorority sisters came to stay with us for a night and meet Cade. Even though the weather was yucky, I had a great time, and Reed was thrilled to have someone new to play with! He loves his Aunt Heather!! All that was missing was Aunt Chel.
On another note, I have been learning to sew a little. I made a car seat cover for Reed's car seat, that I finished the night before Cade was born. Unfortunatley it doesn't quite fit and I haven't had a chance to try to manuver it a little. I have made a few burp clothes, and monogrammed a cute cup for Reed (yes, my sewing machine will monogram as well!!). My next goal is to make an outfit for Cade for Easter..and maybe Reed? I can't decide if he is too old for longalls, but it would be cute if they matched! I forgot to take pictures of most of the stuff I made before mailing it as a gift, but I do have a picture of the cup:


Finally, do you think this is a problem?
Big brother laying in baby's bouncer with his paci and blanket...hmm...regressing?? I walked back into the room after changing Cade's diaper to see this!

No comments: