Monday, February 16, 2009

V-Day, and more

This sweet picture is what walked in our front door Saturday! He was working hard to carry those flowers in (notice the "dender tongue" hanging out of his mouth). Thank you Ryan, I love my flowers, they are beautiful! And, I love you!!

Around bed time the other night Reed decided he wanted to put on Daddy's shorts, instead of his pajama pants. It was so cute! He was watching some cartoons and barely noticed he was holding up the enormous shorts! He still wants to be just like Daddy!

Cade's room is finally coming along. We moved the crib out of Reed's room, and into Cades, hung the letters and finally dragged all of the other baby gear out of the garage. Now I need some curtains!! However, I feel confident that if Cade were to come tomorrow we are prepared now! Now, if only I could get the house clean enough! Nesting has definitely kicked in, and I know Ryan is enjoying it!! Every room has been cleaned, organized, and I think we have taken 5 trips to Goodwill already!! But, I still feel like it's not clean enough!

I go to the doctor tomorrow - I am 34+ weeks pregnant, and at my appointment last week Cade was very low and engaged. I was told to "take it easy" but that is hard to do when chasing a toddler all day! Hopefully tomorrow everything will look good, and I can return to taking walks and such. It has been so beautiful outside and it seems like all I have wanted to do is what I am not allowed to do! Oh Well! Reed came when I was just over 35 weeks pregnant, so I guess I can understand the reason for some concern. I would like to make it a little farther this time. I have a shower in Jacksonville next weekend, so anytime after that shower would be great!! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone!

Speaking of showers, this weekend Kailee and I are throwing a shower for her sister, Jamie. I am Jamie's Matron of Honor, and so excited for the wedding this summer - Reed is the ring bearer! :) I am looking forward to the shower this weekend as well, and feel so thankful to have Kailee to plan it with!

Well, I am off to "take it easy" but will post how the doctor's appointment goes tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jamie & Josh said...

Hopefully Cade stays in a little longer, so that you can make it to the Jacksonville shower! I am excited for the wedding as well! :)

Christy Incinelli said...

Ash,

Love the colors you picked for Cade's room! So cute!!!