Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good News

I just got home from the doctor, and I was told that I could return to my normal activity. She did say that at this point in the pregnancy I should be "taking it easy" anyways, but I am allowed to go for some walks (no long hikes). Basically she told me just to listen to my body, but if you know me at all, you that my body will "tell me" it is just fine to keep right on going! ;)

Luckily the next full moon isn't until March 11th - so I should be OK until then! I get to wait 2 WHOLE weeks before I go back to the doc, so March 3rd (Chelsea's Bday) will be my next appt. I will keep you posted! Have a good one!

2 comments:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

If you make it until March 11th then that means you'd make it until melting pot!!
Don't go on too many walks (or for too long) Let me know if you need anything

Jamie & Josh said...

This is great news! I was praying that it would all be good. :)