Monday, October 13, 2008

SURPRISE....

We are pregnant!! We are expecting our 2nd little one early April, making me just over 15 weeks pregnant now! We are very excited that Reed and his sibling will be so close in age, and we hope that they will be good friends growing up! As for me, I am feeling much better recently. I have a rough first trimester, but it is amazing what happens when you cross over into the second trimester! I am still extra tired, so you can pray for me and for some more energy!!

Reed is doing great! Running around, saying new things ( still not eating "real food" - I am very open to suggestions). I have so much fun taking him to the park, or just to play outside. I think if we would let him, he would play outside ALL day! Here are a few fun recent pictures of Reed:


This "Big Brother" shirt is how we made the announcement we were pregnant!


"hello?"
Peek - a-boo...I see you Daddy!!

1 comment:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Finally an update LOL!! What a cute idea with the shirt, I love it! Not too much longer before we all know if it will be a little sister or little brother :-)