Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Fun!

This weekend was a GREAT one!

Friday night we went to our church's Fall Festival, where Reed dressed up in his cow costume (yes the costume I made, with a little help). He had so much fun running around, getting candy and being crazy! And of course, he was the cutest cow there! :) He would even "Mooo" when asked what a cow said! I was a proud Momma all night!
I had to put a picture of his backside, because the tail was the best part!

We didn't get too many great pictures of him in his costume because he was so excited, and then my battery died - but not to fear, he will wear it again before Halloween comes and goes, and I promise to get some good pics then!!

Saturday was a great day too! My mom came in town for a little bit, and then that evening Ryan, Reed and I went to the pumpkin patch to take some pictures! It was so much fun to see Reed react to all the "balls".
Cheeeese! He crawled right over to that spot, which wasn't easy, sat down and smiled! What a ham!

I believe this was taken just before Reed tried to throw the pumpkin :)


Oh! I almost forgot...I made Reed another shirt Saturday, with the help of my creative husband

I think he liked his new shirt! :)

Thats all for now! Hope you all had as wonderful of a weekend as I did!



No comments: