Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dairy Farm, Shovels and Spades



This past week Reed and I went on a field trip to a local goat farm. We learned all about the goats, saw them get milked and even got to pet a few. It was fun to see him taking everything in. His favorite part was getting to pet the goats and see the pigs, but I had put my camera away by that point :(



For Easter I got each of the kids little pots with seeds of different flowers. Each kiddo had a different flower so we can tell them apart: sunflowers, gerber daisies and zinnias. So far they are doing well and were transplanted outside yesterday.

I think it is SO neat to see the seed, in this instance a sunflower seed, sprout.

The boys also recieved their very own shovel and spade in their baskets (which may be bigger than my own), and boy were they excited to go use their tools!

Daddy helped...

While Bailey flirted with the camera! I sure do hope their little flowers bloom!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: