Monday, April 18, 2011

Turtles, Cars and Sprinklers

The other day I heard Leo barking... alot, and angrily!!! And when I went to see what he was barking at the boys were very quick to tell me "it's a turtle". That poor little turtle (look hard he is there) was so scared, and Leo was so excited! He must have barked at him for 30 minutes...and when he came in it was all too obvious that he needs aerobic exercises more often (he was worn out!)
When Reed was potty training I found a $5 bag of matchbox cars on Craigslist and we rewarded him with a car for going poop in the potty. It really is ridiculous how many cars we have!
Since we organized our toys this weekend all of our cars have been gathered and put into their carrier, and overflown into a separate box...and then ended up out of the box and ALL over my hallway!!
Finally, we got to use the sprinkler today! It was SO much fun to watch them!

The boy got some air!
I spy with my little eye...
a little brother trying to be like his big brother!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: