Thursday, January 6, 2011

In the silence

...I found this! :) Yesterday when I was doing the dishes my kids disappeared to the back of the house for awhile, and i didn't hear anything. This usually means they are getting into some kind of trouble, but today I found this: Reed played his Leapster and sharied his popcorn with his brother, all while Leo got some lovin' too! This made my heart happy!! It was a sweet moment! Having those 2 boys so close together (21 mths) has had some challenges, but as they are getting a little older I can see their relationship really developing! Reed constantly wants Cade to come play with him, and Cade misses Reed when he is at school; Cade doesn't stop asking about him the whole time he is gone! I love those boys, and hope they cherish their brother always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cherish these moments--they are truly special. Love that they love being with each other.