Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day and to celebrate we went to a car show with Ryan's Dad. Ryan always enjoys showing off his Red Truck, and I am always proud of him showing off his hard work. We had a good time at the show, even if it was exceptionally hot! Nevertheless, I got some great pictures of the family - with my new camera (thanks Mom). Hope you enjoy!





Reed's new "trick" is giving kisses! And he loves kissing his Daddy!

I feel so privileged to be married to such an amazing man, who loves God with all his heart and loves others well! I am so thankful that he is the father of my son, and Reed is so fortunate to have him as a Dad!

I love you, Ryan! Thanks for being the man you are!

1 comment:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Aww that picture of him kissing Ryan is too cute