Friday, April 25, 2008

FIRST TIME...

.... AT THE POOL!!


Today Ryan, Reed and I went to the pool for the first time! It was a beautiful day, and the water was pretty warm. Reed was pretty excited, but a little unsure. He quickly learned how to splash in the water, and enjoyed that quite a bit. He went all the way under the water, and didn't cry or anything! I think he is a natural!! Taking him to the pool is something I have been looking forward for awhile, and I am so excited that he is able to "enjoy" going now. The pool we went to has an activity center - that will open at the beginning of May and it will be fun to watch him play in that! Sorry I don't have more pictures, the battery died, but we will be back soon, and I will make sure that thing is charged! Have a great weekend!!

No comments: