Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Amazing!!

It Works!!!! After almost 2 months of technical troubles I finally am able to upload this picture. I don't know what is different about this one...but who cares! I am still not able to upload some others, so maybe it has something to do with our camera?! Above is our little man "hammin'" it up for our close friend Joan! ( I guess the blog likes her camera?) Anyways, he has such a great personality, and LOVES people. He constantly flirts with all the ladies we come across, and is always getting the attention back from them that he wants!
Reed is now eating baby food, at least twice a day. His favorites are applesauce and sweet potatoes..and definitley HATES bananas!!
He has 4 teeth now, two bottom and two top! Hopefully he will go back to sleeping through the night because it seems that those pesky little teeth have been waking him up quite often for the last 2 1/2 months!!
He is also crawling around, and getting into plenty of trouble. He loves Leo (our dog) and loves to play in his bowls! YUCK!
Reed also recently moved up to a big boy bathtub, and seems to enjoy bathtime!!

Well, I wish I could put some more pics up...this is getting frustrating!! I will try again later!!
In the mean time, you can be praying for our family, and our lack of sleep! ;)

No comments: