Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Who can resist those faces??



I hope you all are doing well! We are great, things are getting a bit busier, but thats part of the fun part. I started back working, and so far things have been great! Reed comes with me and is so cooperative. He eats and sleeps and plays on his blanket- occasionally crys- but it is so great to be able to keep him with me (for now). He is almost 3 months old, and weighs a nice 12 lbs 10 oz!! I am very proud of him! In the last 2 weeks Reed has really started to notice things. He definatley knows my voice and Ryans, and he is intentionally looking at things. We got him a mobile over the weekend and he loves it! He smiles and watches the fish go by! So fun!!



A few weeks ago Nana came to visit our big boy, and we had such a great time that I thought I would share a few of my favorite pics from the weekend with everyone!!




No comments: